Taking care of your knitwear after Winter is important for its longevity for seasons ahead, as well as a great way to help protect your household from dust allergies.
Our storage tips
- Wash your knitwear according to this guide.
- Peppermint essential oil is a natural bug repellent, so a light spritz of our Natural Pillow and Linen Spray and a good airing before storage is suggested.
- Ensure garments are completely dry before storing, with no moisture at all, as this will reduce musty smells and the potential for mould.
- We prefer to fold garments for storage - don’t hang - to retain correct garment shape.
- It's best to store knitwear in a drawer or cupboard to prevent excess dust when unfolding them next Winter.
- To prevent allergies at the start of next Winter, it’s best to re-wash all knitwear before use.