Here's how to give your refrigerator the deep clean and declutter it deserves.
1. Do a Pre-Clean Sweep
- Before you clean, it’s important to declutter. Take everything out, compost the spoilt food, and recycle the packaging.
2. Check the Dates
- Sort through expiry dates and be ready to replace items that need to be consumed soon at eye level.
3. The Cleaning Process
- Remove Shelves and Bins. Take these out for a good scrubbing in the sink with our Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Dish Soap.
- Wipe Down: Use the Kitchen Cleaner to wipe the inside, including the walls and the less accessible corners. Use the Stainless Cleaner to polish up any shiny chrome surfaces inside and out.
- Dry and Shine: Use a soft bamboo cloth to dry and shine each shelf before placing it back in its place.
- Temperature Check: Ensure your fridge is set to the optimal temperature to save energy and keep food fresh longer.
- Seasonal Joy: Stock your fridge with local, seasonal produce to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Breathe in the fresh scents of Lemon Myrtle, Peppermint and Mandarin essential oils as you clean. These essential oils have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, helping to remove odours and bacteria while uplifting your mood as you clean.